The Village at Sunset Ridge - Quality - Location - & Value!Posted by Todd Terry on Thursday, September 29th, 2011 at 2:37pm.
Rarely do you get quality – great location – and good value all in the same package. At The Village at Sunset Ridge you get all that and more…
Right from design to construction, Calbridge homes goes above and beyond when it comes to quality. On the outside, condo units at the Village may look like any other, but it's the unseen features that really make a difference. Consider items such as:
- Concrete top set flooring, and laminate flooring for improved noise reduction. While hardwood floors are lovely, they are noisy, and not practical for multi-home living.
- Underground parking that utilizes the latest in technology for air flow, and ensuring vehicle toxins are eliminated.
- All parking is titled separately
- Surface parking for some units
- Window treatments are all included
- Upgraded stainless appliances
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Stunning mountain views
- Residents are only required to pay for electrical, TV & phone - the balance is taken care of by the condominium Even features such as in-floor heating are part of the condo fee. In many places, this is unheard of.
- Addition of a convenient commercial center that will feature a coffee shop, yoga studio, gas station & grocery store, gym, and more. Residents will no longer have to drive down the hill to town for those last minute necessities - simply walk across the street.
- Residents of The Village are located just minutes from a series of walking trails and cycling paths, local schools, Medical Clinic and the many amenities in nearby Cochrane.
Several units in Lots B & C in The Village are available for sale now. They range in size from 893 to 1,455 square feet and start in the high $200's. This is probably one of the few places near the city you can own a penthouse condominium for under $450,000.
For updates on available listings in The Village, contact Terry & Associates, or call 403-975-8633 for prompt service.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!